Returns and Refunds
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Physical products can be returned within 15 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 15 days
- The product isn’t used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
Physical products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
Please contact us before you send the product:
Send the product with the receipt or proof of purchase to:
900 Circle 75 Parkway, Suite 205
Atlanta, GA 30339
Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable.
You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Triaxia Partners.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
Sale items can be refunded.
We issue refunds for digital products within 30 days of the original purchase of the product.
We issue refunds for digital products only under the following conditions:
- Product not delivered (if you haven’t received the delivery email from us)
- Download issues (if you experience problems while downloading the product)
- Major defects. All our products are tested properly, but unexpected errors may occur.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
We do not guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party software. We do not issue refunds if our products are incompatible with any third-party software, except for those that are specified on the page of each product.
Training and Certification Classes
Once registered, training and certification participants can transfer his or her registration to a later course or request a 100% refund up to 24 hours before the start of his or her registered course. Only one transfer by any participant may be made. A 70% refund may be requested within 24 hours before the start of his or her registered course. No refunds will be provided after the start of the participants registered training course.
We reserve the right to cancel a training course at any time, without incurring any additional liability to the participant. In such circumstances, we will offer alternative dates, a full refund or a credit note.
All intellectual property rights in the training materials and the documentation, anywhere in the world, belong to Triaxia Partners, Inc. Rights in the training materials and the documentation are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the training materials or the documentation other than the right to use them in accordance with the terms of this license. Participants are not permitted to duplicate, resell, or post on the internet any of the training material, documentation, and intellectual property provided during or after the training and certification course without written permission from Triaxia Partners, Inc.
In purchasing and registering for a Triaxia Partners, Inc training and certification course of any type, participants, purchasers and any person attending a training course on the purchaser’s or participant’s behalf or on his or her account account so undertakes:
- not to copy the training materials or documentation except where such copying is incidental or necessary for the purposes of completing the relevant training course;
- not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the training materials or documentation;
- not to alter, or modify, the whole or any part of the training materials or documentation, nor permit the training materials or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated into, any other materials;
- to supervise and control use of the training materials and documents and ensure that they are used by your employees and representatives in accordance with the terms of this license;
- to include the copyright notice of Triaxia Partners, Inc. on all entire and partial copies you may make of the training materials or documents on any medium if given permission to duplicate;
- not to provide or otherwise make available the training materials or documentation in whole or in part, in any form to any person without prior written consent from Triaxia Partners, Inc.;
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By phone number: 770-956-0985
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org